Young’s Security is a state licensed provider of complete commercial and residential security services to Springfield, Illinois and its surrounding communities. Steeped in strong family tradition, Young’s has been owned and operated by the Havey family since 1985. Jim and Bill Havey pride themselves on providing peace of mind to individuals, families, and businesses.
Why choose Young’s Security?
- Our Mission. To furnish our customers with the finest security systems and service.
- Our experience. Thirty years of hands-on, local work means we have the understanding of the properties and trends in security needs for the area.
- Wired vs. wireless. We have a wide range of experience with the latest wireless and hard wired technology giving you superior choices in residential and commercial security.
- Our products. Young’s Security is proud to install Honeywell products and systems. With a tradition of quality and reliability, Honeywell has long been an innovator in the security industry.
- Personal service. Young’s is a family owned small business. We live in the communities we serve which means we are personally invested in the work we do.
- Our U.L. Listed Central Station. Young’s Security Central Station is U.L. listed. U.L., or Underwriters Laboratories, is an independent testing organization that sets the quality and use standards for electronic and consumer products and facilities. A U.L. Listed Central Station must meet strict guidelines, as well as rigorous annual inspections.
- Our Long-term employees. Some of our installers and technicians have been with Young’s for more than 25 years. Our monitoring staff at the central station has also been with us for years. Knowing we have long-term employees adds an extra level of security for our clients. Chances are great that you will see or speak with the same people each time you have contact with Young’s.
"I'm proud of the way we operate at Young's. Our people are the best in the business, very skilled and conscientious. Many have been with us for 15-20 years. Our turnover is very low. We have a great atmosphere here and we enjoy each other's company - that translates nicely to how we treat our customers. The Young's Team gets the power of positive relationships."